The City of Camden Fire Department has had a busy 4th of July weekend battling numerous structure fire. The string of fires began Saturday afternoon. Numerous outside fire departments have been called into the city to provide assistance.
Below is a list of the jobs. PhillyFireNews will keep an updating the list as they happen.
-Refresh Page for new incidents-
Sunday, July 3
– 7:30 pm Broadway and Royden; Two vans fully involved against the buildings. Rescue-1 check for extension.
– Two Camden County Task Forces are standing by outside the city.
– 6:30 pm 700 block of Pine St; Heavy fire through the roof of a row dwelling. Second alarm struck.
– 6:00 pm 1200 block of Sycamore St; Heavy Fire in the rear of a house.
– 5:15 pm 1203 Lansdowne St; Heavy smoke showing from a 2-story row dwelling. Two firefighter injuries.
– 5:00 pm 1300 block of Park Blvd; Rescue 1 arrived on scene heavy fire second floor of a 2-story row house. All hands.
– 4:45 pm 1000 block of Princess St; Heavy Fire from 2nd floor of a row dwelling.
– 4:15 pm 800 block of Haddon St; Heavy smoke showing from a vacant dwelling
– 2:30 pm 8th and Cherry St; Dwelling Fire; Heavy fire showing from a vacant 2 story row vacant and boarded up. All hands.
– 12:25 pm 500 block of Division St; Heavy fire showing fire a vacant house, all hands.
Saturday, July 2.
– 8:00pm 700 block of Walnut St; Heavy smoke showing from a dwelling
– 6:15pm 700 block of Mt. Vernon Street; well involved vacant house, exterior operations, special calls additional units to the scene. One firefighter hurt.
– 6:00 pm 1800 S. 6th Street; House fire and used all hands.
– 4:30 pm 1100 block of Jackson St; Heavy fire showing from a vacant dwelling.